If you require an aerial crane and wish to move more tonnage per unit of time, the 214B is the answer.
Transwest Helicopters is a Canadian heavy lift helicopter company incorporated in British Columbia in 1958. We specialize in helicopter service such as aerial construction, forest wild fires, energy support and passenger transport, both across Canada and also internationally.
The company’s versatile Bell 214B helicopters will be cost effective in a wide variety of applications and operating conditions. Designed primarily as an aerial crane, they can lift up to 7,500 pounds on the hook. As an air freighter, the 214’s roomy cabin with 220 cubic feet of space, can haul a payload of up to 4,847 pounds or carry up to 16 people.
The 214B has been designed to meet your requirements in three specific areas:
• Ø Bell 214B model Helicopter
• Ø 220 cubic feet of cabin space
• Ø Three to six litters for medical emergencies
• Ø 16 passenger capacity
• Ø Cruise Speed 130 – 140 knots
• Ø Maximum Duration 2.4 hours
• Ø Engine type Lycoming T5508D
• Ø A/C internal gross weight 13,800 pounds
• Ø A/C external gross weight 16,000 pounds
• Ø A/C empty weight 8200 pounds
• Ø A/C external weight 8000 pounds on the hook
The Transwest Group of Companies is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality and most cost-effective helicopter services available, through our experienced team of skilled and dedicated professionals.
Transwest’s mission is to deliver competitive, safe and reliable aerial support for oil and gas exploration, construction, drilling or customized helicopter service.