Max Printing Centre originally established itself as a digital printing and photocopy shop in 1986 on Sheppard Street in North York.
From there, Max Printing Centre soon branches out another shop located on West Beaver Creek Road in Richmond Hill. For over 20 years we have been providing great services to our clientel across the Sounthern
Ontario and Qubec region, from Montreal to Niagara Falls. We also extend our client relationship across the border in the United States. Seneca College, York University and IKEA, just to name a few, are some of our
In 2008 Max Printing Centre aquired Printing Village Inc. with all of its facilities, and relocated to 1050 McNicoll Ave., Unit #2 in Toronto. Now more than ever Max Printing Centre is able to offer fast, efficient, on
time and high quality services to our customers in full digital and offset
Source : official website