Jolek Inc

8366 Boulevard Saint-Laurent
Montréal, QC H2P 2M3
514-387-3000
ADD TO ADDRESS BOOK

Profile

Jolek Inc.,Jolek - The Premium Cartridge Company manufactures the cartridges of choice to those who look for OEM quality at a discount. Jolek laser printer cartridges are manufactured using ISO certified components and are JVAT certified. Jolek manufactures their products with quality components and uses proprietary quality control methods, guaranteeing the best possible print quality. The results are the most competitive cost per page products on the market today. We need to restate the fact that 95% of our customers are repeat customers and the other 5% are still using their first Jolek cartridge.

Opening Hours

Categories

Keywords

computer informatics computer accessories

Photos

Other businesses you might like

Computer Supplies

9343 Boulevard Saint-Laurent, Montréal QC
(514) 388-5300
computer informatics computer accessories

Alternex Enrg

8321 St Dominique, Montréal QC
(514) 858-5754
automobile parts accessories

Christian Gervais Conseiller Informatique

8610, rue Waverly, Montréal QC
(514) 388-1190
computer consultant

MédiSolution Ltée-Services Professionnels

110 Boulevard Crémazie Ouest, Montréal QC
(514) 850-5000
administration informatics

MediSolution Ltd

110 Boulevard Crémazie Ouest, Montréal QC
(514) 850-5000
informatics